What is e-Residency?
Making innovations by attaching particular importance on digitalization, Estonia launched its e-Residency program in December 2014. Thanks to e-Residency, entrepreneurs are now able to carry out their proceedings without the burden of bureaucracy. Since its launch in 2014 until today, approximately 30.000 entrepreneurs from 139 countries have been benefiting from e-Residency for their commercial activities.
Once accepted for e-Residency program, one will get digital ID card to make great use of the program.
What can you do with e-Residency ID card?
Estonia offers to e-Residents the opportunity to establish company in the fastest and easiest way, to carry out its activities among European Union countries in a commercially safe environment. Moreover, with you ID card, you can;
- Access to Estonian government utilities
- Carry out all the legal procedures online
- Use your digital smart ID designed especially for you
- Establish company and use available e-services
- Access to international payment services providers (Paypal, Braintree etc.) as well as business banking service
- Sign and authenticate your documents digitally
- Encrypt and transmit your documents ecurely
*e-Residency does not grant you with the right of reside in Estonia. Your photo does not appear on e-Residency ID card and this card does not replace your own identity card.
Our team in the Estonian office will follow up on your application on your behalf.